Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, July 17, 2011

15 Weeks

i stole this idea from my friend. On her blog she is answering the same questions every couple weeks:
yes i am already huge. but i have lost a ridiculous amount of weight. my dr says part of it is i am retaining water so some of it is bloating. 

How far along: 15 Weeks

Sleep: I can't sleep very well at all. Mostly because my bladder seems as though it needs to be emptied waayyyy to often. However, i am ALWAYS tired.

Best moment of the week: being able to eat again. 

Movement: a little flutter here and there but not so sure its the babe.

Labor Signs: None

Belly Button: looks the same

What i miss: THAI FOOD! I miss it terribly. and SUSHI! 

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby!

1 comment:

  1. you look fabulous!!!! can't wait to see you this up coming weekend!!! maybe we can grab thai food, as well as Cocoa bean. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete