Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, August 19, 2011

20 Weeks! HALFWAY!!!!


The baby is now the size of: A Cantaloupe or a Banana...depends on which site or book you read


Best moment of the week: Wes getting to feel the baby kick 

Movement: pretty sure the baby will be a marathon runner.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks Contractions. 

Belly Button: looks the same

What i miss: Still THAI FOOD! I miss it terribly. and SUSHI! 

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby! Only a few more days!! BAH!

Monday is going to be a family affair! I am so excited! Almost all of my sibs and my mom is going to be there along with the bestie (Aly B) will be there. I am still sure as sure can be its a boy...Wes...he is thinking its a girl. we shall see! I just can't wait to start buying clothes!!!!! I shall post the results ASAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment