Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jan 13--TWO WEEKS OLD

Today Nana was feeling better. Mom and I went and had breakfast with her at her hotel while daddy slept. (he was up late with me and playing video games lol) After that i had my doctors appt. I weighed 7 lbs 6 oz, I was still 20.5 Inches long. My head was 14". For Weight I am in the 20th percentile, For Height I am in the 70th percentile. Mom says im going to have Dad's skinny body. The Dr . also said i have acid reflux and I am taking Zantac, Vitamin D, and Gas Drops now to help out with it. Mom and Dad also made my bassinet have a bit of an incline to help out with all that spit up. Last night we went to Texas Roadhouse for Uncle Travis' birthday...i didn't really care much...i slept the whole time but i know Mommy and Daddy enjoyed it thoroughly. I came home and gave mom and dad a run for their money. First I peed all over the comforter while dad was changing me, then when dad set me down on the sheet while he got rid of the comforter I spit up all over the sheet, then while mom was changing me again I started choking. She lifted me up really quickly (sans diaper) so dad could stop my choking. As soon as I stopped choking I peed all over dad. This all happened in a matter of ten minutes....i am good like that. lol

1 comment: