Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, January 6, 2012

Jan 6

Today I decided to be a perfect angel! I slept from 11pm - 5:30 am...ate some food...went back to sleep...woke up again at 9 am. I went with mom to Brigham City where she got her nails done by Tiffany. I sat there and slept the whole time. I slept all the way home. When I got home I got some newborn pics of just me taken by a lady in our ward. Auntie Alyson came along to help my mom out! After that Emily (auntie aly's sister) and her fiance Cory came over and babysat for two hours so mom and dad could go on a date. I slept the whole time for them too. It seems as if I just like to keep everyone on their toes and following whatever mood I choose to be in for the day. Tomorrow Sharon Johnson (the lady who photographed my birth story) is coming to make pictures of our whole family! Mommy is really hoping i choose to be an angel for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment