Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, September 8, 2011

One thing I want to pass on....BARGAIN SHOPPING!!

I love bargain shopping. I love getting good deals...it makes me quite happy inside!! 

Here are some things we have gotten/made recently for a SUPER awesome price!

This is an art project for baby Mina's room! It cost us hardly anything.
We got the wood for 4.00
The paint for .89 
The tacky glue for 1.50
The scrapbook paper for .20
The letters for .50*4 = 2.00

I will admit Wes did a great deal of the work...he is just much more crafty then I....but it was my idea :) 

The next thing we have gotten for a great deal is CLOTHES
We have gotten several outfits.. We have 7 outfits total and 3 pairs of leggings for a total of 25.00
Kohl's has an amazing clearance rack!! I can't believe some people will spend as much as they do! We got some really cute clothes...some of which i would wear if they carried in my size.


Our bassinet was 20.00 off of KSL and it is just like this one! Some lady was moving and needed to get rid of it! it also rocks back and forth and vibrates to help soothe the baby! It was still in the box!



Next we went to a consignment sale in Logan and we got a LeachCo deluxe pillow and a Fisher Price Bouncy Seat for 20.00. The cover on the pillow is actually polka dots and more yellow and pink not so much for a little boy haha. but the seat is exactly what we got.




Then of course there is always the wonderful travel system I posted about previously and the Crib and Dresser my friend Jenn is giving to me for next to nothing! So excited to see what else I can find for cheap! 

1 comment:

  1. I love consignment shopping! Most of our stuff is from consignment stores. Gotta love the deals! I've been ruined though, I can't bear to pay full retail price in most stores now because of it!

    ReplyDelete