Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

The Baby Showers.

this will be my last post for the day.

My friends are amazing. I couldn't ask for better ones. Devin, Ashley, Tara, and Emily all threw an amazing shower that couldn't have been any better. I was absolutely amazed at how much work they put in just for me. It was beautiful. Here are a few pics from the day taken by Ashley :)

We had so many wonderful people come and join the fun. Jennifer, Cydnee, Alexa, Virginia, Alyson, Cami, Margeaux, Carlie, and few other people. ( i have a terrible memory right now...this is why i blog. so i remember stuff like this.)


We also got to open a gift from NaNa Speight and got a bunch of super cute outfits!


I loved the cupcake theme. I loved everything about it really!

This past weekend my mom through me a family baby shower (and a few friends came as well!)
It was also wonderful. We had delicious soup. Vaughn made a cauliflower chicken soup and my mom made very yummy cheddar cheese ham and potato soup. We also had a plethora of desserts.
We had my mom, Kylie, my Aunts Judi, Jill, Becky, Jacki, Holly, Tammy, and Amber. From my home ward we had Christy Layne, Becky Lundberg, Katherine Lambourne, Julie Sanford. My cousins Missy and Brittany and my Grandma Masson. We got tons of cute clothes, diapers, toys, and my Uncle Tracy made an adorable magnet board to hang in her nursery.

Here are some pics from that shower

i am so thankful for all the support we have been given!!

No comments:

Post a Comment