Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Update

I haven't posted in 20 days. . . life has been incredibly busy.

since i have posted the following has happened in my pregnancy realm of life.....

-I have gone into labor multiple times and needed a trebutaline shot to stop the contractions.
-I have had crazy amounts of contractions--mostly braxton hicks--but annoying nonetheless
-I reached 34 Weeks! YAY!
-We got an official inducement date of January 2nd. (i hope she chooses to come a little before then ut at least i have a surety of an ending in sight. THANK GOODNESS)
-I officially waddle like a duck
-I am officially done being pregnant and would like it to be over soon. annoyed. uncomfortable. anxious to see our baby Mina.

In the other parts of our life
-We moved this weekend. a 3 bedroom apartment!! I am soooo happy to have extra room and be settled enough that I can set up her room and be totally completely 100 percent set up for when she comes. I don't have a crib yet...but my mom keeps telling me to relax and that it is unnecessary to have right away...still anxious about it but i will deal with it and trust her seeing as how she has had 6 children.
-We had thanksgiving. We were bummed because we were supposed to go to PDX but because Mina keeps trying to make early appearances we including my doctor decided it would be a better decision to stay close. We did have fun with my family and enjoyed the smoked turkey Vaughn made.
-Wes and I are officially completely registered for school. i am only taking one class but Wes is taking 4 and i believe he is pretty stoked to be going back!

Well that is all. I will post a picture and update tomorrow when i look presentable.

No comments:

Post a Comment