Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

37 weeks and counting

37 weeks and 5 days! WOOT! We are getting there.



Best moment of the week:Wes gets off of work tomorrow and then doesn't have to go back until the 2nd of January. I find this amazing! I love getting husband time. Also earlier in the week Wes gave me a spa day!! and Yesterday I got my Christmas Present early....an IPhone!

Movement: Mina hates contractions and feels the need to kick me in the ribs when i have them.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks Contractions also 3+cm dilated, 75 percent effaced, lost my plug (not that that is truly a labor sign), and apparently i've been told i am nesting. 

Belly Button: a much more prominent outtie which looks weird because of my laprascopic surgeries so it is just an ugly lookin scar

What i miss: being able to self manage my anxiety. it is almost impossible lately. also chik fil a lemonade...i can't drink it because of the heartburn lol.

What I am looking forward to: Wes' Birthday, Christmas, MINA COMING!! She will be here NLT Jan 2nd!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to see little Mina. You look awesome. Only your belly is big, and that is a wonderful thing. Also I don't think your hair looks like a poodle.

    ReplyDelete