Pages

Baby Sp8

 Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I haven't updated in way way too long...

I have been so crazy busy i haven't really had time to update...so prepare yourself. there will be a few posts tonight.

First of all I am 30 weeks! yay! We are almost there!! Here is my 30 week picture....in my halloween costume.



Best moment of the week: We went to Cancun and enjoyed a wonderful vacation, then we came home and enjoyed a fun party with friends, i then had 2 baby showers (posts to come), and then Halloween!! 

Movement: Mina is a VERY hard kicker. i get woken up in the middle of the night from one swift kick.

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks Contractions. 

Belly Button: a much more prominent outtie

What i miss: energy. i found out i have severe iron deficiency anemia. i have no energy to do anything.

What I am looking forward to: Arizona this weekend and Portland for Thanksgiving.

1 comment: